Subject: "Rejected Posting" Is About "I Masnadieri"!
From: Jane Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Jul 1997 13:15:06 -0400

     Argh! You need a special program to edit properly on the Citadel's
e-mail, which my wonderful neighbour's computer doesn't have. Consequently,
when I re-sent my long message, bounced back yesterday, about the New
York Grand Opera's "I Masnadieri" in Central Park, I couldn't take out
the stuff about it BEING bounced back, and it appears under the rubric
"Rejected Post to Opera-L" or something. So I will use up my other
message of today-- I'll be out of here seeing the Byzantine show at the
other Met (museum) before it closes-- saying that the "rejected post"
is where to find my long babblings about this most cheery and important
enterprise of the man doing all of Verdi in seven years.

     Phooey! Bob, I thought you said you'd allow THREE messages a day in
summer and go to two only when the list heated up again in the fall!
I have seen no heating up since I read that; if we were at the limit
there would have been 960 posts for 12 days when I got back to it and
there were only 545. Hmf! I get slammed for three posts in a day when
the third one was one of the most important things ever written, viz.
the New York Grand Opera's conditions from on the spot!

                                             Jane Bishop