Subject: ROH Verdi Festival
From: Indrayana Rustandi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Jul 1997 21:03:31 +0700

Dear listers,

Could anyone give a review of this year's Verdi Festival at the Royal Opera
House, Covent Garden? I like to see the performances, but I can't (London
is long way from Indonesia, where I live). In addition, can anyone tell me
what will happen to the Royal Opera performances as the theatre is
refurbished?
Thanks.

Indrayana Rustandi