Subject: Re: Post-Hampson SF Get-Together + Wolfram Rieger
From: Frank Djeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Mar 1997 22:19:33 -0800

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Cynthia Bussiere wrote:

> POST-HAMPSON GET-TOGETHER

While this is a bit off topic, I was wondering whether anyone is going to
the Anne Sophie-Mutter recital tomorrow (Tues) night at Davies and if so,
a get together after the recital would be nice. The backstage area of
Davies is very easy to go in, and perhaps we can all go together
and greet ASM and have her sign her recordings, etc.
Hope to see some opera-l'ers there tomorrow night. And perhaps the Bay
Area opera-l'ers who went to Victoria De Los Angeles' recital last year
will go again this April?
Frank
"I can't listen to too much Wagner...I'll get this urge to
conquer Poland"--Woody Allen, MANHATTAN MURDER MYSTERY