Subject: no mail
From: Stephen Landesman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Mar 1997 20:17:39 -0500

       Roy Rosenblatt, Jean Scarr, John Green, George Landis,
       Kelly Snyder -- and perhaps many others.

       No Opera-L here, either. Checked (and tested) my ISP
       and the fault doesn't appear to be theirs.. Wrote Bob Kosovsky
       Saturday, but no word back. My Opera-L mail stopped
       on Friday afternoon and didn't resume until I un-subscribed
       Sunday night, then resubscribed immediately afterwards.

        Anyone know what happened?

Stephen G. Landesman
Ithaca, NY

"Wann geht der naechste Schwann?"