Subject: Re: Opera-L'er in AIDA
From: Bruce Prentice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:28:52 -0500

Not sure why there haven't been a lot of posts about the Aida, but I
would have rather heard Miss Radvanovsky as Aida (than Sweet) and Deng
could easily be Rhadames!!   I am the only one who felt Fischer's
conducting was limpid and sanguine?  I want more fire and tension for
this opera!!

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Doug Oliver wrote:

> I have been nomail for over a week, so don't know if this is old news,
> but opera-l'er Sondra Radvanovsky is the Priestess in today's broadcast.
>
> Go Sondra!

Bruce A. Prentice               |    E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Ryerson Polytechnic University  |   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
350 Victoria Street             |     "Volanno al raggio del'eterno di"
Toronto,Ontario.   Canada       |               (G. Verdi)