Subject: Norrington Giovanni
From: Tom Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Mar 1997 13:19:33 -0500

Hi Listers...
I need some guidance.  I was recently given the Norrington recording of Don
Giovanni on EMI.  It is of some interest on surface, as it has both the
Prague and Vienna versions.  I know some of the singers but before I open it
I want to know if it's worth having or should I exchange it for something I'd
much rather have.
Thank you!
Tom Savage