Subject: Opera in Paris/Italy
From: "Elizabeth B. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Mar 1997 20:55:00 -0500

Hello Opera Lovers!

News from Lovers & Learners Opera and Choral Study in Europe:

Opera Lovers & Learners (Epicurean Tour)
Paris and the Loire June 24-July 2
Opera Bastille (Manon and Madame Butterfly - best tix guaranteed); luxury
accommodations and gourmet meals.  Specialized itinerary planning with my
Paris contact (including private back stage tours!) Pre-concert and
post-concert discussions with Robert Honeysucker and Thomas Enman.  This trip
also includes a 3 day trip to the Loire Valley with a private recital by
Robert Honeysucker en chateau.   Enjoy Opera scenes on le peniche (bateau
mouches) for brunch on the Seine!!

Performing Arts Study
Opera in Paris: Great Choral Masterpieces  June 24-July 2
with Robert Honeysucker, Artistic Director,  Thomas Enman, Musical Director
Opera in Paris: Workshops and Coaching    June 17-July 2
(program developed in affiliation with the American Institute for Foreign
Study)

Opera Lovers & Learners (Epicurean Tour)
Northern Italy: Venice, Verona and Milan
Verona (Aida/Madame Butterfly); Venice (special cooncert by the Cambridge
Madrigal Singers) plus outdoor opera; Milano - best tickets.  Luxury
accommodations and gourmet meals.  Specialized itinerary planning with my
Venice contact.  Pre-concert and post-concert discussions with Dr. Raymond
Fahrner.  Dolce fa niente!

Performing Arts Study
Dr. Raymond Fahrner, Director with The Cambridge Madrigal Singers
A Cappella Chorus Festival Tour
Northern Italy:  Venice, Ravenna, Perugia   July 3-14
(sopranos/tenors needed -- repertoire includes, of course, the first opera
composer, Monteverdi!)

email to [log in to unmask] for info

:o  Keep on singing!!

Elizabeth Green
President, International Educational Consulting Partners
Cambridge, MA (617)868-5802

P.S. We are not a travel agency...we are educational program sponsors of
programs in the fine, traditional and performing arts.  And we love OPERA!!