Subject: Re: i like opera and i like...
From: "PeteGrimes (Philip van Lidth de Jeude)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Mar 1997 14:38:31 -0500

Dear List,

I also like Star Trek, as I believe I have stated some months back when we
were discussing opera references in TNG.  Besides Star Trek, I enjoy certain
computer games, a German version of Dungeons and Dragons (I am Dungeonmaster
for a group here), reading and cooking.  Those who visit <A HREF="Http://www.g">my home page</A> can get an idea of some of these
interests, what books I enjoy reading, what games I enjoy playing.  For those
who are interested, the URL is "Http://".  I
would welcome visitors.
Philip van Lidth de Jeude

"In dreams I've built myself some kindlier home,
Warm in my heart and in a golden calm..."

                                  PETER GRIMES (Montagu Slater)