Subject: Re: i like opera and i like...
From: Margo Briessinck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:28:34 +0100

Hi list,

At 07:58 6/3/97 EST, Joyce Richards wrote:
>what do other people on this list enjoy in terms of entertainment
>besides opera.

Besides opera, a lot of my time goes to playing go (a Chinese/Japanese board
game), which I try to combine: playing tournaments in cities with an opera
house...

And like other listers (don't try to hide, I know you're out there), I also
like Star Trek... in all it's different versions.  Much harder to combine
with opera, although older listers might remember the Star Trek Opera thread
we had during the Merak days (about casting the different ST characters in
an opera based on an episode of TNG - which was, IMHO, one of the most fun
threads we ever had).

Bye,

Margo

___     Margo Briessinck, Brussels, Belgium      ___
___     Email: [log in to unmask]          ___
___     WWW:   http://www.ping.be/~pin00279/     ___
___   "Without opera, life would be a mistake"   ___