Subject: Re: Peter Schrier
From: Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Mar 1996 18:29:00 PST

--- On Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:43:19 -0500  Marc Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I'm curious about the list's opinion of tenor Peter Schreier.

FWIW: I find him a most musical artist with excellent technique and very
limited voice. His Lieder are always of interest and show relatively few of
his flaws; his operatic performances are less satisfying to me. As a
conductor, he has done fine work. In all, an excellent musician but not a
great singer.

Mike Richter
http://www.webcom.com/mrichter/