Subject: Re: Berganza concert
From: Sammy Hua-yen Liao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 14 Mar 1996 00:08:09 +0800

After reading Isidoro's review from Pisa, I can't believe her voice
is becoming like this.  In May, she is coming here (Taiwan) for the
Recital concert; I do hope she won't let me down.
I heard her recital performance, also in Taipei, about two years ago.
She was still good at that time.  Especially she gave lots of encore
pieces, about seven or eight.  The audience was just crazy for her.
Of course I got her signature after the concert.  Her handwriting is
very beautiful.
One of my unforgettable memories!

Sammy Liao