Subject: ALANGA
From: "Darlene L. LeFaive" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Nov 1995 15:13:16 -0500

I don't know about his Romeo and Juliette, but I listened to Alanga's CD of
opera arias with headphones at a listening station in a book store, and I
couldn't believe what I was hearing!  It was so beautiful, his Flower Song
make my toes curl!  I have decided that he will be my favorite tenor in 40
years after Placido dies.  Viva Domingo! Darlene.

"Non v'aspettate molto!
Non ho che trenta dollari soli d'educazione...
Se studiavo di piu, che avrei potuto essere?
Ci pensate?"      Minnie.