Subject: Request for information...
From: "John C. Dunbar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Nov 1995 01:24:46 EST

Dear Friends,

       I am fairly new to the Opera-L list (although I have been lurking around
for a little while!), and am still, therefore, just a bit unsure whether or not
I am following proper procedure with this type of request...

       Here is my two part question:

       Today, I enjoyed listing to a radio broadcast (on NPR) of "Linda di
Chamonix," by Donizetti, I believe.  Unfortunately, I know very little about
this particular opera, and would like to learn more.

       Would anyone be willing to volunteer some additional information about
the opera, or suggest a reference where I might learn more about it?  Also, are
there any recordings available that are worth mentioning?

       If this would be boring to the group, I don't mind if you email me
directly!

       Thanks (to all) in advance for your indulgence and your help.

John C. Dunbar, Business Consultant
Bluewater Resources
Tax Defense and Debt Management Services
Riverside, California