Subject: Re: Another Etiquette Story
From: Bill Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Nov 1995 11:17:20 -0500

Well, I guess I have to add my story to this thread.  Hope it doesn't gross
anyone out, but it represents in one event both the worst and the best.

Last month at The Met, a woman sitting in my row, midway through Act 1 of
Aida, vomited on the back of the man sitting in front of her as well as the
woman on her left.

BUT, she did it quietly, AND NO ONE LEFT until intermission!!

Sorry.

Bill Andrews