Subject: Early recordings of Turandot
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Dec 2018 10:56:34 -0800

Lotte Lehmann from the Alfano ending:
https://mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.src=ym&amp%3Breason=myc#5687535603

Eva Turner's commercial recording of "In questa reggia":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUAfh89158
---
Jason Victor Serinus http://www.jasonserinus.com     Whistler
Extraordinaire: **The Voice of Woodstock • The Pavarotti of Pucker**
Music and audiophile critic: Stereophile, Seattle Times, Port Townsend
Leader,  San Francisco Classical Voice, Bay Area Reporter, Gay City News,
American Record Guide, Classical Voice North America, Stanford Live, Opera
Now, Copper, and more

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the
tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel

“This is a time to remember all of us who are LGBTQ. It’s a time to stand
out and be proud, to parade who we are, to celebrate and to let them know
we will not be silenced, we will not be stopped, we will not go back into
the closet. Together, we will love.” — JVS at our Orlando Massacre Support
Rally in Port Townsend, WA