Subject: Re: Barbara Hannigan/ Ligeti (AND MUCH MORE)
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:13:24 -0500

"Chacun à son goût" but certainly not mine.  I lasted about 30 seconds,
including a fast forward to see if there was any (ahem) "improvement".

Wish I could find a like audience to sell my new CD to -- the one that I
composed all by myself.  It's called "Gouin's 332 piano variations on Bach's
'Kitten on the keys' ".  (The early review - "It's even better than Bach!") Each
CD comes with a special bonus -- the opportunity to purchase shares in my Maine
uranium mine at 90% off the list price.

Best.
Ray

PS:  What the Hell,  It's the holiday season.  So I'll let the members of
Opera-L purchase the uranium shares without having to buy the CD. The cost is
only $1.00 a share (minimum purchase 100 shares. maximum, 10,000).  Just mail
your certified check or postal money order, made payable to "Mr. Bearer", to
Security Under Clear Kind Environmental Roofs (or "SUCKER" for short), Post
Office Box 666, Abuja, Nigeria.  But hurry.  This offer will expire at Midnight
on December 24th and may not be repeated  There is absolutely no risk as the
offer comes with a 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your money will be
cheerfully refunded with no questions asked. If not satisfied, just send your
refund request to the above address and you will get double your money back.
Triple security -- this offer is also Underwriters Laboratories Inc. approved
and bears the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.

SPECIAL BONUS FOR THE FIRST 500 ORDERS ONLY -- Each of the lucky early investors
will receive a 78 rpm record autographed personally to him or her by Enrico
Caruso!

[SPECIAL NOTICE TO MR. CHARITAN: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY AND PLEASE DO NOT
SEND ANY NASTY MESSAGES TO ME -- PUBLIC OR PRIVATE -- AS YOU DID WITH MY SIMILAR
GENRE (get a dictionary and look up the word) PRIOR MESSAGE ANNOUNCING MY DEBUT
RECITAL SCHEDULED FOR NEXT APRIL 1ST.  THIS IS CALLED SATIRE, POOR WANDERING
ONE, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.)

R.

***