Subject: Re: Turandot
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:30:54 -0500

Actually I cannot think of Calaf and TurandoT as anything but among the most disgusting couples in opera - who also have some exciting and gorgeous music to sing. She deserves a canine appellation; his would be porcine. Salome and her family are much more appealing.

When the updated staging of the opera comes out the curtain will fall as the loving couple take duet selfies over Liu’s corpse while Timur weeps and the trio of clowns performs  ecstatic auto-erotic dances.

Sent from my iPhone