Subject: Callas International Club
From: ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2018 10:32:52 -0600

John Pettit, one of the stalwarts of the Maria Callas International Club, is suffering from Dementia.
John was so gracious to me and my guests both times the Callas Club hosted gala events at the R.O.H. The Club produces an elegant, glossy magazine three times a year.
Through John I met Maria's accompanist Robert Sutherland and Maria's good friend producer Allen Sievewright, who entertained us each visit to London.
John authored two excellent books on Callas. His knowledgeable hand will be sadly missed with the Club.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone