Subject: Re: Opera on Video
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Dec 2018 17:47:32 -0500

The offerings change frequently but I am finding good high def recent performances from all over the world on Opera Vision, it is free and I get at it via YOU Tube. It shows how level the playing field is; plenty of stuff for us to love, hate and indulge in hyperbole, gush about or fling dung at.

Sent from my iPhone