Subject: Re: Stunned After Last Few Measures of an Opera
From: David Groettum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Dec 2018 23:08:09 -0600

I agree with all of the above mentioned especially Dialogues des
Carmélites. One scene I want to go on forever is the final duet of Ariadne.
I saw it in Des Moines with Lise Lindstrom in a 350 seat theatre and was
overwhelmed.
I had the same reaction in the larger Ordway in St. Paul with Amber Wagner
a couple of years ago. It is truly magical.

David Groettum