Subject: Re: Stunned After Last Few Measures of an Opera
From: Sue Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Dec 2018 17:02:50 +0000

 Amen, Herr Sharkmeister!
I would add Puts & Campbell's Silent Night and Tom Cipullo's Glory Denied -- with a shout of thanks to the great Darren K. Woods who staged both in Fort Worth.
Plus the end of a well done and well staged Madama Butterfly which can almost fly on Puccini alone without the other elements matching the  music.
Sue Harrison