Subject: Irmgard Seefried discography
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Dec 2018 09:11:32 -0500

Mr. Otto Striebel asked me to forward the link to this comprehensive
discography that he assembled for Irmgard Seefried. In his discographic
research he also benefitted from information from Seefried's close family
members and there are some rarities that might not generally be known.
https://irmgard-seefried.hpage.com/willkommen.html
https://irmgard-seefried.hpage.com/discography.html

Please note that it's an Excel file, so that it can be sorted by date,
composer, venue, CD/LP/78 issues, etc. I looked at it and it's a terrific
source of information for anyone who appreciates the art of this marvelous
singer, among whom I count myself as well. The discography is as complete
as possible, but Mr. Striebel certainly welcomes information about any
recording that might not be in it.

Thank you,
Vesna