Subject: Re: The Return of Maria Callas
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2018 23:45:15 +0100

No point particular but, as I indicated to another poster, someone somewhere is likely well into constructing a robot who can sing. And then there is the gene manipulation scandal (of yesterday?) which makes me wonder how easy it would be to create a human with special, specific vocal abilities. Months? Years?

Frank Cadenhead