Subject: Apologies for mis-sent posting on Sills Lucia 1968
From: "Roy C. Dicks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2018 16:07:29 -0500

I apologize for mis-sending a posting intended for another group. The 1968 Sills Ft. Worth Lucia link is not one that is allowed on Opera-L and I’ve contacted Bob K. to remove it as soon as he can. I’ll lay the blame on my email software that autofills in similar sounding addresses. Proof though that full senility had hit!

- Roy