Subject: Re: DOMINGO'S YEARLY INCOME
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2018 15:06:28 -0500

19 year old Mbappe is, unquestionably, the Pavarotti of soccer. He was on the
cover of Time a few weeks ago. Not an artist? You've never seen him play. But
aren't we talking about the same thing?
A player is not always hired for his technical ability. A good eye can find a special,
unique talent with a flair. One in a million. Soccer fields in France are constantly
being visited by talent-seekers. And not just top schools. Mbappe was found in a
poor suburb of Paris. Are music schools getting the same treatment? The lack of
blacks on opera stages suggests they aren't.

Frank Cadenhead