Subject: Re: Why is everyone ignoring this
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Dec 2018 04:45:01 +0000

I "Tee" off with the Celestial Core de Ballet. I think it is more likely that two or three Angels could manage it on the head of a pin, (dancing that is) they would of course be en pointe, however when dancing on the point, there would surely be barely enough room for one, begging the question "What's the Point?"

I think that answers it to a "T".  I must add that I have always heard "TuranDOT", and  it seems to this old brain, that the Persian Turandokht is closer to TuranDOT than it could ever be to any imagined French sounding pronunciation like Turandaux, or Turan doe,  regardless of what has been said by Eva Turner regarding the pronunciation in her day, which is much more likely to have been a fashionable affectation, rather than a scholastic observance.

In the hope that nobody hurls TNT, I shall now T up a meeting with a friend and take Tea :o)

Regards,
Isaac Alan