Subject: Re: Why is everyone ignoring THIS?
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:59:30 -0500

Geoffrey

Methinks you've really taken leave of your senses.

Yes, Raisa's comments are relevant. But, I don't really care.
The recordings I own all sound to me as though the final T is
pronounced. But, one mo' time, I don't really care.

And while we're at it, and getting crazy over absolutely nothing -
why can't newscasters get the pronunciation of Khashoggi right.
They are almost evenly split between "gee" and "ghi". Geoff,
I find that much more important than the T in Turandot, and the
denial of facts in that case worth a hell of a lot more outrage.
You're wasting an awful lot of energy about something that
is relatively no more important than "how many angels can dance
on the head of a pin.

Just my opinion!

Bob