Subject: Re: PBS "Great Performances at the Met" and Lyric Opera of Chicago
From: ls111553 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 12:28:34 -0400

A good source of advance information is the WNET (Thirteen) pressroom page.
Air dates on WNET may not exactly match those of your local PBS station,
but are close enough to be on the lookout. Broadcasts after ”Marnie” will
probably be announced early next year. Lots of nice photos, btw.

Cheers
Luis
https://www.thirteen.org/13pressroom/series/great-performances-at-the-met/