Subject: Re: Why is everyone ignoring THIS?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:26:57 -0500

Geoffrey Riggs:
I cannot let you get away with your last post because it is not fair to me.
If you were reading all posts connected with this insane "T" controversy
you would have read my post concurring with what you've been saying
about Puccini which follows:

"In Budden's bio on Puccini, there is something Puccini wrote that always
made me think he wanted the "t" silent when he penned a line that
could be construed as a rhyme: 'No! no! no!  Turandot, no!' was his
heartfelt cry to Adami." (pp. 437-8)"