Subject: Re: Why is everyone ignoring THIS?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 07:23:03 -0500

Did ja ever hear the song "You say tomayto,  I say tomahto, you say
potayto, I say potahto, tomayto, potayto, tomahto, potahto ...
LET'S CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF!

Bottom line: With so many nutty things going on (thanks to a certain
nutcase) in our sadly divisive world today, what is so terrible about
allowing each to choose his/her own way of saying it and just let it be?

Season's best to you.