Subject: PBS "Great Performances at the Met" and Lyric Opera of Chicago
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:58:08 -0500

As always, you'll want to check your local listings, but Alabama Public Television so far lists:

Aida
Sunday, Jan 27 at 3:30 pm

Marnie
Friday, Feb 1 at 9:00 pm

I went to the PBS website, hoping to find more. No success, but I did see that they'll be
telecasting LOC's "Orphee et Eurydice". No mention of exactly when.