Subject: Re: Ligeti
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:22:43 -0500

Hendricks vocal abilities, musicianship, and theatricality are astounding. (I can also understand how the whole thing might irritate the prudish or offend the sense of decorum of a few.)

I confess that I do not know what it is all about - I plan to find out. But the music rewards repeated listening.

Maybe I am receptive because I am young (72). I can understand how the more elderly may find it difficult.

Sent from my iPhone