Subject: Re: Dimingo's Yearly income
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2018 12:32:05 -0500

He is and has been, for all these years, "able to sing all the notes",
and pretty well, with no discernable wobble or serious intonation
issues. What he is not able to do is color the voice with the heft
and darkness that many baritone roles demand.

But, the bottom line remains - He does it because he wants to and
because many people are willing to pay a heavy price to "go through
those turnstiles" That is their right, and his!  All the blather in the
Workd
is not going to change that, nor should it.

Yes, many people buy biographies when thy sit in the theater, and a lot
of them, myself included, are often happy enough!

Bob