Subject: Re: Barbara Hannigan/ Ligeti
From: "Sterling ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2018 01:36:50 +0000

Thank you for this.  Absolutely loved it -- and I think I may love her ... "Lulu" getup and all ... I saw "Macabre" in SF some years ago, and it wasn't nearly half as entertaining as this is.  She's a master comic -- as well as a suburb musician.  I'm still laughing...

Sterling Fuller-Lewis
https://www.pathway2opera.com