Subject: met traviata - mea culpa!
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Dec 2018 13:56:54 -0600

My mistake! I didn’t realize that this is a new production so I assumed it was the one they did last time - the one with that huge, omnipresent clock ominously ticking away Violetta’s remaining time on earth. There were myriad idiocies in that version but the clock is the one that I remember most.

I’m happy to learn that they got rid of it.

Kurt Youngmann

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." - Will Rogers, humorist (1879-1935)