Subject: pet peeve
From: Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Nov 2018 00:36:27 +0200

At a performance today and I was reminded how much it irks me when they
don't give you even minimal documentation. Yes, I know, I can buy the
48-page multi-colour programme for 12 or 15 -- and I have no problem
with them selling these fund-raising souvenirs. I just don't choose to
buy them. But when you pay 120 for a balcony seat, it seems to me that
they should give you _something_ -- if only a mimeographed page with the
date, the name of the conductor and who sang what roles.