Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Lily Pons
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Nov 2018 16:45:36 -0500

I grew up loving McDonald, Durbin , Gloria Jean  and Susanna Foster. I was a kid . What did I know?  When I got older I loved Peters and Sills and Swenson. Now I love Sierra, Claycomb and the French Sabine. I like to focus on what I enjoy and avoid what I do not. I feel better and my digestion has improved.--- Original Message -----