Subject: Re: "Mefistofele' tonight at the Met
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Nov 2018 14:01:34 +0000

I only saw Mefistofele once, at the NYCO and the only thing I still recall was Gilda Cruz-Romo's thrilling  L'altra Notte. I have enjoyed excerpts of the opera by various singers, but have not listened to the complete opera, since. Hopefully, the Met will have it on HD and it will eventually be on TV.