Subject: Re: Daniels out of SFO Orlando
From: Steven Mello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:58:16 -0500

Patricia L. Callis (Trish) wrote:

>Only two u iversities prohibit sex between students and faculty?

No - here's just a single other example: https://bit.ly/2OElm3v. I suspect
different search Google terms would yield still more results, though even
then the findings would likely be incomplete: For one thing, faculty
handbooks and other policies are not always crawled by search engines (some
are kept behind log-ins), and depending on what language one uses in the
search one might miss more subtly-worded rules. (I'm thinking of Yale's as
an example.)

-Stephen