Subject: Re: Lily Pons
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Nov 2018 19:37:19 -0500

He despises who he sounds like ;-)

My "favorite" comparison was Deanna Durbin and Judy Garland.
"Meet me in St Louis, Louis" was more famous than the accumulated
total of Durbin's career. Is there a more famous piece of movie music
than "Over the Rainbow". Come to think of it, remove the word "movie"
and the question remains.

In my life ;-)

Bob