Subject: Re: Daniels out of SFO Orlando
From: John Rahbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Nov 2018 21:24:08 +0000

I agree with  Frank Cadenhead. What is really sad is it trivializes the real victims, both the falsely accused, and for those who really have been sexually abused. I also agree with Roberta Prada. And oh how people love to stomp on the fallen, those same people who were too cowardly to speak up to the real sexual abusers to protect their careers.  It's so easy for people to point their fingers. We have a serious problem. It was bad enough when a small town mentality or the National Enquirer could crucify on allegations before they could be substantiated., or when a kid was bullied in school. Now we have a whole world wide internet community that can destroy a career, or bully a kid so bad they commit suicide. Mob justice now has a bigger stage. The resolution to this begins here, right on this list. Do we convict on allegations or proof. Free speech should never be confused with spreading unsubstantiated accusations. We don't know the truth.John Rahbeck