Subject: Re: Daniels out of SFO Orlando
From: Trish Callis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Nov 2018 21:12:52 +0000

Only two u iversities prohibit sex between students and faculty?  This is very odd.  When I was a TA at Ohio State in the early 1990s, we had a training session that discouraged any physical contact, much less sexual relations.  The point was that the higher ranking person has power over the other.  Similarly the armed forces prohibit relations between officers and non-comms.

Patricia L. Callis (Trish)