Subject: Re: Daniels out of SFO Orlando
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:32:27 -0500

I have to say that I don't quite believe that. Maybe it takes more than a "few second"
Google search to do some real research into the matter?

Even if we're limiting the search to only literal "universities" I'm still doubtful - but I know
that the college where I teach has such a policy, as does the conservatory across town (I
know of at least one teacher there who was fired for such behavior).

And, Frank, if your info is truly correct, I'm betting that that is going to start to change
rapidly. It should.