Subject: Re: Daniels out of SFO Orlando
From: Mike Hetsko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Nov 2018 07:01:15 -0500

You know, for years, years, there have been “rumors” about Levine.  Sometimes in posts on this very forum.  Apparently the Met didn’t take them seriously or if they asked him about it; believed his denials. I presume he was well liked at the Met; ppl there, in general, would be inclined to believe him.
Weinstein.  I have absolutely nothing to do with the movie business.  Yet i have heard rumors about his predatory sexual behavior for some time.  Would see him on tv at oscars, tony’s, whatever and wonder why and what happened to all those rumors.
Point is, in these cases; plenty of yellow, if not red, flags.
Daniels; whom i met, albeit briefly; found him to be switched “on” sexually.  Uncomfortably so. But very limited experience personally.  Other than that, i haven’t heard stuff about him until the past months.

~Mike Hetsko

(-spell check by IPhone-)