Subject: Re: looking for arabella libretto
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Thu, 8 Nov 2018 22:30:50 -0500

You all know that we the listowners have railed against
trading/exchanging/purchasing recordings or videos.

Similarly, Arabella is a work that is still under copyright and soliciting free
copies of it is a federal violation as is any work created in 1923 or later.
(On January 1, most works created in 1923 become public domain.)

Please avoid solicitation of works that would be in violation of U.S.
copyright laws.

  Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; EXLIBRIS-L ; SoundForge-users