Subject: Re: The you-know-what has hit the fan
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 14 Oct 2018 06:00:39 -0600

I am just thankful that we can see these productions at all.  Large screen,
small screen, large theaters, small theaters, who cares? It's just
something else to bitch about; it's wonderful and, aside from an occasional
PBS showing, the only way to enjoy them for those of us who cannot fly to
NYC whenever we want to or live close enough to drive.  I do subscribe to
the Met on Demand and can watch those few offerings the Met puts out there
and that's just a bonus for me.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.