Subject: Re: The you-know-what has hit the fan
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Oct 2018 06:31:08 -0600

We have had reserved seats forever it seems, at least ever since the new
Icon theater opened and it has not been a problem.  I sign onto their
website way in advance to get the seats I want.  Little old ladies have
lots of time to stand in a queue for a seat assignment and lots of time to
get there early to avoid late seating.  The HDTV broadcasts are usually the
earliest showing of anything here and there is not a big line.   It simply
has not been an issue ever since the first reserved-seat showings.  I guess
there is always something people want to complain about.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.