Subject: Re: The you-know-what has hit the fan
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Oct 2018 00:25:35 -0400

That can only happen when you buy a ticket for a theater that has numbered seats. For instance I have tickets over the course of the HD season both for a theater near my house where I picked the seat numbers when I booked the tickets because that is their system, and for a more distant theater (where I go to meet my brother in law the few times he joins me that is equidistant from both of us) where there are no pre-numbered seats, and I usually go an hour early to get the seats I want.  That is where we saw Aida two nights ago, and  it still did not have numbered seats.  We sat where we wanted to.

Whoever told you that is full of it, not the fan....