Subject: The you-know-what has hit the fan
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Oct 2018 20:37:54 -0400

Even though I went and purchased 7 sets of 2 HD opera tickets each, way
back in July, and even though I always get to the theater almost 1 and 1/2
hours earlier so that I can get our favorite seats, I have just been informed
that from now on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY all HD tickets (and regular
movie tickets as well) will only be sold by choosing a seat when you
purchase your tickets.

So I dashed to the theater the minute I heard and now I am relegated to
seats I never would have chosen had I known about the sudden change as
of 2 weeks ago, because all my favorite seats are already booked.

I understand that Saturday's "Aida" was mayhem as people were told you
can't sit in those seats -- they're taken already.

And what happens if you go when a movie has already begun -- how do
you find your special seats in the dark?

This is definitely a case for going to the Encores but sadly for me
Wednesday evenings are normally no good.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?