Subject: Re: Caballe week on Sirius/XM
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Oct 2018 05:54:36 -0400

I have very little recollection of her Ariadne, but the other four
performances are, perhaps, the very best of Montserrat Caballe
at the Met, and outside of a very ordinary Justino Diaz in Vespri,
her casts are uniformly excellent.

For those who have Sirius, searching them out will be time very
well spent.

Bob